Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SCES Sweatshirt & T-shirt Input Needed

The SCES T-shirt Committee met today to plan our school t-shirt and sweatshirt sales for this year. We are hoping to get input regarding styles of sweatshirts and colors for both t-shirts and sweatshirts in the next few days to help us in deciding what to order this year. We need your input on price, color and style. Please review the options below and leave a comment regarding what you would like to see on the order form this year.Thanks for your input and help!

T-SHIRTS
Adult & Child $6 (white)
$11 (black)

ZIP-UP SWEATSHIRTS
Adult $25(white) and $30 (black)
Child $22(white) and $26 (black)

PULLOVER HOODIES
Adult $17 (white) and $22 (black)
Child $15 (white) and $20 (black)

4 comments:

  1. I would be interested in the Black zip up sweatshirts this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like black but go with white because of the price is more affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am disappointed that black and white are the only color choices. I think both should be available for purchase. I would not purchase a white shirt for my kids but if black is available I will purchase several sweatshirts. I think all these prices are reasonable. Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since my son wasn't too thrilled with either color choice last year, I'm excited to see a black tshirt being offered.

    ReplyDelete